I am hard pressed to write this article because sexiness isn’t usually developed. It’s a trait that certain women possess while others spend their lives and fortunes trying to achieve it. But, for those who are seeking wisdom about how to be sexy, I’m not against sharing a few tips to help you love yourself more.
1. Keep your vagina clean, neatly trimmed and healthy. Your vagina is supposed to smell like pussy so don’t worry about getting rid of your natural body odor. If you get tested for STD’s regularly, shower daily and trim your pubic hair you will feel unusually ready for an unexpected romp if you need one and if you don’t need one, you’ll still have this air about you that says, I have a pretty kitty- wanna see?
2. Wear clothes that fit your body. Instead of buying a SMALL shirt because you can’t bear the thought of buying a medium because you think that means you are fat, buy the damn medium shirt. You are not supposed to look like a sausage when you get dressed. There is nothing sexy about looking like you are playing dress up in your child’s clothing.
3. Fuck’em. Yes, I said it. FUCK EVERYBODY. No, I don’t mean you have to have sex with everyone who wants to have sex with you. You have to have the attitude that no one’s opinion matters more than yours if you want to succeed at being sexy. The women who are deemed sexy as hell aren’t given that label because of how they dress or the way their breasts sit upright in their blouses, they are sexy because they KNOW they are sexy and they don’t give a damn if no one on this earth agrees with them.
4. Smile for no reason. There’s something strangely erotic about a woman who seems delighted for no reason. I’m not talking about walking around like an idiot with a huge grin on your face showing all 32 of your teeth to everyone who walks by. Your energy should express that you have a secret, a happy secret, that no one can find out because they aren’t special enough.
If you want to learn how to be happy all day, everyday, you can watch this video and it will give you one of my tricks.
5. Enjoy sex when you can. Sex is not a sin. Sex is not bad. You will not go to hell for having sex. You are not a slut just because you like sex. You have to change your mentality about sex before you can ever be sexy. You don’t have to actually have sex in order to be sexy but you must embrace the idea that at some point you may have sex and it is okay to enjoy it. You’re okay. You’ll be okay. You’re not a bad person. You can like sex if you want to. You can like porn if you want to. Hell, you can be a prostitute if you want to. As long as you’re doing what you WANT to do, there’s nothing wrong with it.
Forget the notion that when you have sex you are ‘giving it up’. You aren’t “giving it up” you are getting something too. Hopefully it’s an orgasm but if not, then at least its the warmth of a physical connection with someone you care for who makes your body tingle.
6. Stop looking for approval. You can approve yourself. You can decide you’re awesome. You can decide that you’re valuable. You can decide that you are worth your weight in diamonds. Once you make that decision you must begin to ACT the part and whatever that means to you is the right way to be. You won’t even need to read another article like this because you will know exactly what to do.
So that’s it.
A woman who:
- Has a neat and clean vagina
- Wears clothes that fit her body
- Smiles for no reason
- Doesn’t need anyone to tell her she’s sexy
- Doesn’t believe sex is dirty
- Isn’t looking for approval
Is a woman who many men and women will find irresistably sexy. Try these tips and keep it sexy, ladies!
For My Savvy Sisters: What makes you feel sexy?