It’s okay. We understand.
To help you decide we’ve made a bullet list of statements that describe the chief ideals we present and attitudes of the women who typically love our blog.
Sift through and see if you fit in.
This blog is for you if:
- You are working to spearhead a movement that will help enrich the lives of others.
- You want to learn how to achieve your dreams.
- You love your life and want to connect with other women who feel the same way.
- You are currently in a situation that is less than ideal and you want to learn how to move on from it.
- You don’t have friends who believe in your dreams.
- You are an entrepreneur who wants to share your work with other women.
- You want to learn how to love yourself more and judge yourself less.
- You need help understanding and accepting yourself and your preferences.
- You need help figuring out your next step in life.
- You appreciate words of encouragement.
- You want to learn from women who have successfully achieved their goals.
- You are typically the outcast in social or work environments because of your lifestyle and opinions.
- You are seeking enlightenment.
- Your spiritual path plays a major role in your success.
- You are open to being exposed to new perspectives about life, love and business.
- You realize that you are capable of making the rules for your life.
This blog is NOT for you if:
- You want to hear the latest celebrity gossip.
- You are interested in fashion and beauty tips.
- Successful women make you angry.
- You believe you have all of life figured out.
- Your beliefs are so strong that you shun anyone who disagrees with them.
- You take pleasure in criticizing the lives of others.
- You need to know what happened on Housewives last night.
- You believe working for someone else your entire life makes you successful.
- You desperately need to get married.
- You never ask- Why?